"Are you trying to imply that KI is the best ever team to grace the AC, good m’am?"
"Just saying it like it is, bro. B)"
Humanized KI with all his trophies.That additional trophy is the trophy that’s awarded to all the captains of the winning team. It’s a substitute for the 3rd place ACI trophy that KI was robbed of. /sobsob
Huzzah, 2nd place! YYB champions (since TNT didn’t release the results for the last day of the AC. Guh), SOSD champions. Currently the team with the best average placing in the whole of the AC. Fastest recovery from the Winner’s Curse to date. So proud of KI right now.
Finally coloured it!
Personified PS3 in the middle— surrounded by various PS3 exclusives. Tribute to what has easily been my favourtie gaming console and company out of the big three. We love you, Sony. Thanks for the all the incredible (and most importantly, diverse) exclusive titles and here’s to hoping there’s lots more to come. ♥
WIP. Will colour later. Personified PS3 in the middle— surrounded by various PS3 exlcusives. (I couldn’t fit everyone in so I had to choose ☹) We love you, Playstation. ♥ A little tribute to the Sony Playstation 3. I was looking through my PS3 library of games and realized that daaaamn, Sony has brought us an impressive list of diverse quality exclusive games. Sony, you may be an ass sometimes but I still love you. /end fangirlism
Featuring the TWERPS alliance. (I’m not even a part of TWERPS but for some inexplicable reason, I like their alliance—even if alliances are rather useless now. …Actually, I’m not even sure if this alliance still exists.)
Can you guess who is who?
From left to right: Tyrannia, Terror Mountain, Kiko Lake, Faerieland, Virtupets, Altador
- TY, the side-games dominatrix, is chilling in the background with TM who is still
a tad bitbitter about the whole Kiko Lake-broke-my-perfect-SOSD-record(again). (TM’S SOSD record was amazing anyhow.)
- KL is the seemingly docile and demure girl who impishly ninjas her way to YYB upsets and unexpected stunts like the one mentioned above.
- FL is the lovely, sweet and undoubtedly most popular member of the alliance. If you don’t love FL, then you don’t have a heart.
- VP is the silent, tech-savvy boy who prefers to communicate using more convenient methods such as instant messaging, text messages, twitter etc. (Seriously, if you go to the ViPz boards during the AC its eerily silent. They probably keep their scores on their guild boards or something. It was rather unnerving to play against them.)
- AL is busy, busy, busy—keeping things in check before, during and after the Altador Cup. As the host nation of the AC, AL has to oversee player transfers, match schedules and also the setting up of the prize shop. With so many things to do, it’s no wonder AL has never left the bottom tier.
Will colour this later.